Small Steps Curriculum
Small Steps Curriculum Designed for Children of All Ages
Small Miracles Academy was established in 2005 in East Plano. After dedicating herself to opening a safe and nurturing learning environment, Toni opened five additional locations throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Creating a Safe Space
It has been our goal since the beginning to offer children a place to learn and grow in a safe environment, and each campus offers just that. Our aim is always to help your children express themselves and explore their creativity. As we are licensed by the Texas Department of Family & Protective Services, you can rest assured knowing your child is protected at all times while at our facilities.
Our Dallas-Fort Worth early learning programs include:
- Infants: For children ages 0-1, we offer areas in our facilities designed to help infants explore tummy time, story time, music time, and cuddle time. Parents receive daily reports to inform them of what their child has done each day.
- Toddlers & Twos: Our Small Steps curriculum is designed for children ages 12 months to 2 years and includes motor skills, hand-eye coordination, exploring, and potty training! Let us make the terrible twos, a little easier on you with our personalized childcare!
- Preschoolers: For children who are three years old, our Small Steps curriculum focuses on fine motor skills and cognitive development. This age is extremely crucial, as children can adapt and learn a plethora of new skills in a manner of months!
- Pre-Kindergarten: To prepare children for school, we offer learning games, science experiments, painting, and cooking activities! Our pre-kindergarten programs are also a fantastic way to help children begin developing their social skills.
- After Schoolers: During the school year, children ages 5-13 are given homework time, outside activities, and games during inside play. Summer activities include field trips and other exciting events that can keep your children engaged and happy!
Small Miracles Academy is certified by Texas Rising Star, which means we operate at levels above and beyond the minimum childcare standards established by the State of Texas. Let us teach and nurture your child at one of our facilities!
To schedule a complimentary tour, please contact one of our campuses at:
- East Plano Campus: (972) 424-6879
- West Plano Campus: (972) 423-4477
- North Garland Campus: (972) 495-0181
- Allen Campus: (214) 383-9115
- Richardson Campus: (972) 235-0267
- Mesquite Campus: (972) 222-9400
- Sachse Campus: (469) 969-2114
What Sets Us Apart
- Small Steps Curriculums
- Seven Convenient Locations
- Texas Rising Star Certified
- Serving USDA-Approved Meals
- Accepting Child Care Assistance (CCS)
- Licensed By The Texas Department of Family & Protective Services